Thursday, September 26, 2013

Why Girl Scout Fun?

I started to blog to help fellow Girl Scout leaders do what's important-create fun projects for the youngest scouts without spending hours coming up with the ideas.  Books are nice-they have creative stories but when you are in the trenches, you need projects and ideas which will keep 15-25 daisies quiet and captivated and hopefully motivated and inspired to stay in scouting for years to come.

I spent countless hours, as a new Daisy leader, searching for project ideas-back 6 years ago-when we didn't have Pinterest or great blogs to give us ideas. I always felt the responsibility to share ideas with the new leaders behind me but there was never an easy way.   Our Council is trying to make use of social media too, but its slow going!

This blog is not officially affiliated with Girl Scouts or any of their organizations but I respect and honor their mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment